Saturday, August 23, 2008

LRG Co-Founder on KARMALOOP TV



Got this from KarmaLoop TV, an interview with the Co-Founder of LRG, Jonas Bevacqua. I really respect LRG as a brand... They have been around for some years now and have found a way to stay in touch with what people want. And that seems to be the hardest thing to do now-a-days!

This is a great interview for anyone who is on the GRIND tryn to make it... You can really see the passion for his Label, "I was making $23,000 a year and would race to work with a smile on my face... and I used to go home with a smile on my face... AND I STILL HAVE THAT!! Im still happy and as long as I have that I WONT STOP..."

He ends the interview talking about "selling out" and how the media and people have BLOWN that word out of proportion... "I think selling out is changing your identity to be apart of a market to make money at, that you have nothing to do with... If you were to be like Jonas, Jet Ski's are the big thing man, you really need to get into Jet Ski's, you need to take a big piece of that pie... I'd be like GO FUCK YOURSELF!" hahaha... You can really tell the genuine nature of this guy! CHECK ITTTTT OUTTTTTT!

1 comment:

RICK THE RULER said...

L-R-G IS THE BEST LINE OUT ON MAJOR LEVEL. THEY STAY ORIGINAL. IF I DIDN'T HAVE ELUSION, I'D APPLY TO WORK FOR HIM. MUCH LOVE.