Thursday, October 9, 2008

Slick Talk, Pain & Torture



** PULLED THIS FROM NAH RIGHT **

A few hours ago, Jadakiss and the good folks from Def Jam played a bunch of cuts from his upcoming album, Kiss My Ass for a room full of DJs, a couple of bloggers and some other industry types. None of the tracks we heard were mixed or mastered, and Kiss said the material represents only about 75% of the album, so you know how that goes. I will say that he goes in on the title track, and he’s got a back-and-forth joint with Styles P that is going to melt the streets. You can bet that I’ll be harassing these guys to leak that shit for the next couple of weeks. The joint with Barrington Levy is dope, and there’s a track with the title of this post in the chorus that is sick. The slick talk is at 100 thousand trillion. The song that everybody was waiting to hear, the letter to Big, is everything you’d expect it to be. Don’t quote me, but I think Kiss is finally going to put out the album everybody always knew he had in him.

Kiss My Ass is dropping on December 9, which also happens to be the day Curtis is flopping dropping, and my birthday.

Bonus: Jadakiss Calls Jenny Boom Boom (BoBO)

No comments: