Monday, January 26, 2009

RTC: Treasurechest's Blog #1

**This is the 1st installment of a series of blogs, I would imagine Alex aka RTC over @ Ruby Hornet has begun. RTC is busy guy and always has some big business going on. Make sure you check his blog out and I'll have the update posted every time. ENJOY!**

"I spend so much time interviewing, filming, and writing about other artists, that I’ve severely neglected documenting what’s going on in my own life. I really don’t stop to think that much, or reflect on what I’m doing, and I feel a severe sensory overload. Not to mention, when a friend asks me ‘what’s going on’ everything is so jumbled that I usually just answer, “not much,” and don’t even know where to start…Well, Forest Gump once just felt like running, and right now, I just feel like blogging…Not about a new Lil’ Wayne song, a Barack Obama speech, Chicago Hip Hop, none of that s**t…this is my blog, all about me and what I feel like writing about inside the Treasurechest…

READ THE REST HERE.

No comments: