Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chip Tha Ripper - “No, I Said I LIKED You” [Produced by 88-Keys]

The EXCLUSIVE was given to the big homie Ferris @ F.luxury.B.
Make sure you check his blog out!!! Super Dope!!!

Chip Tha Ripper goes in on 88-Key's produced "No, I Said I LIKED You" from 88s debut album "The Death of Adam."

Chip's NEW mixtape "The Cleveland Show" will be hosted by Mick Boogie & Terry Urban...
That's right Mick Boogie & Terry Urban! Make sure you check out ThePressPlayShow.com & The Press Play Show on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio every Saturday from 8pm-10pm on SHADE 45.

DOWNLOAD: Chip Tha Ripper - “No, I Said I LIKED You” [Produced by 88-Keys]

5 comments:

J.D. said...

more fire from chip! loving this shit!

Kev - S.L.A.B. ENT. said...

yessss!

Jamie Slade said...

Chip is so consistent it's crazy.

great track!

kj881 said...

Hot Shit!!! keep that good music coming..... OH10 got something to say!!!!!!

Jamie Slade said...

btw just sent you an e-mail kev